For years knife collectors the world over have recognized the quality value and tradition of Remington Bullet Knives. When it comes to legends perhaps nothing in the outdoors world matches a Remington Bullet knife. The original bullet knives were things of beauty complemented with fine artwork and built with the attention to quality that distinguished Remington as a pre-eminent cutlery maker.
- Made in the USA
- 440 stainless steel blades
- Gunstock jigged Mahogany bone handle with bullet shield
- 4 1/2" Closed
- 3 1/2" Clip blade with nail pull
- 3 1/2" Spey blade with back nail pull
- Two independent lockback mechanisms