Also fits the 721, 722, 725, Howa 1500, Mossberg 100ATR & 4x4 and Nosler M48/Patriot
DNZ one piece mounting systems are precision machined from a solid block of top-grade billet aluminum and custom made to fit each type of firearm and align perfectly with your rifle’s receiver.
By using a one piece solution, you are ensuring there are no moving parts between the firearm and the scope.
DNZ mounts are 67% lighter than comparable one-piece mounts with four times the threads and precision socket-head cap screws for absolute strength and security while absorbing shock. These rings can withstand temperature extremes better than steel mounts at a fraction of the weight
Made in the USA
• Base screws are 6-48 X 1/4″ long.
• Ring screws are 6-40 X 5/8″ long.
• Both screws use 7/64 Allen wrench.
• Hole spacing dimensions on front mount .86" and rear mount .60"
• Back mount is taller than front to accommodate lower back-end
• Standard rings are .63" wide (2 screws) and tactical are .80" (4 screws)
• Height from top of receiver to centreline of scope tube: X-Low .86", Low .98", Medium 1.10", High 1.23"
Type: Scope Mount Systems
Category: Bases, DNZ Mounting Systems, Howa, Mossberg, New, Nosler, Remington, Rings, Weatherby